What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? Spring 2013

jcg9779
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Willet 8yr, Lions Share Vol 1. Yah, i have no idea what that means either.

My first bottle of H McKenna 10 yr BIB and an OGD114 for 19.99. I think I paid $22 for my last one.

just re-stocked up on stuff that was low on the shelf/pantry. ritt BIB and OWA.

Bought another recent edition Eagle Rare. While the last one was spectacularly woody in a good way, hoping this one is a little less so. From a different store this time, and the color doesn't look quite as deep as the other. Easy drinker.

None whiskey related, snagged some Surly Abrasive for another member. He's happy, happy, happy.......:grin:

B

Needed some high rye bourbon, so grabbed a bottle of OGD 114. Quickly introduced Grandpa to a lady named Ginger.

Just got back from my annual trip to Louisville for the MATS show and I brought back a few goodies with me from Four Roses and Liquor Barn.

4 FR OBSO 12yr 10mo

4 FR OESK 11yr 10mo

5 FR OESK 11yr 11mo

2 FR OBSK 14yr

1 WTRR SB

1 Dickel Rye

post-4808-1448981878151_thumb.jpg

post-4808-14489818781746_thumb.jpg

post-4808-14489818781977_thumb.jpg

Just got back from my annual trip to Louisville for the MATS show and I brought back a few goodies with me from Four Roses and Liquor Barn.

4 FR OBSO 12yr 10mo

4 FR OESK 11yr 10mo

5 FR OESK 11yr 11mo

2 FR OBSK 14yr

1 WTRR SB

1 Dickel Rye

Nice pickups, Bob!

4 FR OBSO 12yr 10mo

4 FR OESK 11yr 10mo

5 FR OESK 11yr 11mo

2 FR OBSK 14yr

1 WTRR SB

1 Dickel Rye

[ATTACH]15005[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15006[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15007[/ATTACH]

do we need to do more 4 roses picks, Bob??? :rolleyes:

do we need to do more 4 roses picks, Bob??? :rolleyes:
Absolutely...talked to Corey and she showed me the barrels that Jim is rolling out for us...I think we should be able to find a barrel or two from what he picked! :D Edited by hectic1

Prob 1789b......

Correct...nothing to hide...we pick barrels and I happen to like them and a few others have too!;)

Correct...nothing to hide...we pick barrels and I happen to like them and a few others have too!;)

I know I've liked a few, thanks to people that have shared.

Picked up Virginia Gentlemen 90 proofers yesterday. I'm anxious to try this one.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!