What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? Spring 2013

jcg9779
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Picked up a Bulleit 10 yr ... I know it wasn't getting a lot of love here, but my curiousity got the better of me.

Willett Single Barrel 9yr 125 proof. Supposedly a wheater. [rolls dice]

Picked up a Bulleit 10 yr ... I know it wasn't getting a lot of love here, but my curiousity got the better of me.

Then the next step on your path to discovery is clearly the SB Blend my friend.
I'm going to mix up some of that this weekend!

Got my first-ever bottle of OWA. This stuff really lives up to the hype. I can't decide which one I like better....OWA or Weller12.

I am glad that you found a bottle locally! It is difficult to choose between the two, isn't it? Both are excellent!

Found a nice sale today, and grabbed a 1.75 of EC12, another WLW12 and a '12 THH. I guess 12s are wild!

Needed to replenish some stock items. Came home with a 1.75 of Weller 12, a 750 of Weller Antique (SB Blend already set up), and a 750 of VOB 100pf. Not a bad day considering I get to end it with some hockey. Go Hawks!

Not just today but picked these up this week

[ATTACH]15724[/ATTACH]

Dude, that is an awesome haul! All but the Weller 12 are on my "to buy" list. I am already well stocked or W12 would be on the list too!

Found a nice sale today, and grabbed a 1.75 of EC12, another WLW12 and a '12 THH. I guess 12s are wild!

All that yeast makes a "baker's dozen."

Had a good day cruising around on this beautiful day, picked up another Hirsch 25 rye and a couple 4R LE 1B 2013. Also pictured are a 4R LE 1B 2011 that I picked up a few days back, and a morass from the dark side that I couldn't extricate myself from.

post-9252-14489819229351_thumb.jpg

EC18 x3.

Good find on the drive today.

Appreciate you Indie guys leaving them for me....:grin:

B

EC18 x3.

Good find on the drive today.

Appreciate you Indie guys leaving them for me....:grin:

B

did you happen to find them near an exit to I-65?

EC18, OC10-for historical purposes and not bourbon but found a Redbreast 12 Cask Strength and had to see what the fuss was about.

And a good friend just brought over this little gem he'd been holding for me! It's been a great day, drinking with good friends.

post-9252-14489819232063_thumb.jpg

found a Redbreast 12 Cask Strength and had to see what the fuss was about.

that's one of my friends' favorites, though ive not tried it personally

Grabbed the last two bottles of Old Charter 10 off the shelf. I left 4 handles behind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Went to my usual spot to pick up a High West Rendezvous Rye to try. Then the young assistance manager for spirits, a young lady, and I got talking and found she likes whiskey too. She said I have something special and showed me a bottle of the 4RSBLE 2013. None else to be found in this area at all yet. The best part is that it was priced right and she said its wrong to put a high markup like others may be doing even if some customer would pay it.

ama2edaq.jpg

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!