World's Greatest Boilermaker

EagleRiver
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

My friends and I set out to make the world's best boilermaker this past weekend. I think we succeeded.

Kick his ass Sea Bass!:hot: Blasphemy or not,explain to me again how I missed the invite to this one?Well I guess I was in Kentucky,I would have loved to try one on your dime, oh well maybe next time.:grin:

Kick his ass Sea Bass!:hot: Blasphemy or not,explain to me again how I missed the invite to this one?Well I guess I was in Kentucky,I would have loved to try one on your dime, oh well maybe next time.:grin:

• 3 weeks later...

Just to warn you Brad.....if you invite Ryan over for the King Henry/PVW23 combo, watch out. He'll want the Pappy in the rocks glass and the beer in the shot glass.

I must say, I think this is awful. Just awful. I wouldn't go as far as to pour it down the drain, but really you might as well. Shame. Shame on you. Be ashamed.

I'm mostly upset about the waste of beer.

Interesting video.

Post the King Henry one here when you do it. I want to see if Adam pours that one down the drain too.

His name is Aaron, not Adam, Adam. I mean Alden. I mean... I need a drink.

• 2 months later...

It was Adam.

The next video we are planning is actually going to be the World's best Irish Coffee.

Red Breast 15 with Intelligentsia Geisha Coffee. Should have it up in a couple weeks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.