WTR101 Phoenix

ChainWhip
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Or is it? The clerk said they just got these in within the last month - the question is have these been sitting in a warehouse somewhere & were simply discovered or are these new bottles in the distribution channels?

8715110473_5cd5859a11.jpg

Bottle code: L1104FF13:16

8715109613_d7d6015f52_b.jpg

Edited by ChainWhip

Just a guess, but if and when they bring it back I'm guessing it will have the same label redesign as all of the current stuff. Again, just guessing here.

They want enough coin for it. It was $19.99 a .750 around here when it was available. That Templeton seems about ten dollars+ too much also. That being said, it may never be around again so what is 35 bucks if you like it?

Wild guess, but from looking at that bottle code it was bottled in 2011 if it is anything like the BT bottle codes. Either '04 or '11, right? I genuinely hope that I'm wrong and they've started bottling this again.

That's pretty typical of the prices we pay in Washington state (although we fall short of our brethren from Down Under).

I hope I am wrong in saying this, but I am inclined to think these aren't recent bottlings of the WTR101.

Date code from a bottle bought from the last bunch that I saw in Utah: L1104FF10:40. Sorry everyone.

Thx HighInTheMtns for the extra data point.

Bummer... Seattle peeps - PM me for location info if you're interested.

Edited by ChainWhip

Now I know why they smoke a lot of marijuana in Washington state. The whiskey is too expensive.

Buy it all. From what I hear we have a couple more years before wt 101 rye will be back and one can assume it will be new packaging.

Now I know why they smoke a lot of marijuana in Washington state. The whiskey is too expensive.

Ha! I nominate this for comment of the year.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.