What rye did you purchase today - Spring/Summer 2013

Wryguy
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Picked up the following last Saturday.

Baby Saz

George Dickel Rye

13th Colony Rye

Grabbed my first bottle of RRBIB. Look forward to weekend and enjoying it neet.

Another bottle of Ritt 21 found its way to the bunker..

Bad decision. It needs to find it's way to my house next.

Lunch hour hunt bagged a WT 101. At $18.99 I actually had to bag two since the second one would have been left by itself:grin:

Lunch hour hunt bagged a WT 101. At $18.99 I actually had to bag two since the second one would have been left by itself:grin:

Just bought my very first bottle of Dickel Rye while on vacation in beautiful Hilton Head, SC (never seen it in MD). Very impressed with the first pour...seems like an improved Bulleit rye to me.

Just bought my very first bottle of Dickel Rye while on vacation in beautiful Hilton Head, SC (never seen it in MD). Very impressed with the first pour...seems like an improved Bulleit rye to me.

Or maybe everything just tastes better in Hilton Head! Or while on vacation.

Or maybe everything just tastes better in Hilton Head! Or while on vacation.

That's very true.

Picked up my first bottles of Old Overholt and Templeton in Chattanooga. I read a lot of bad reviews on here about them but this is the first time I've seen them in a store I thought what the heck.

Last bottle of Jefferson's Rye on shelf at local stop. Canadian source...so figured one last grab before the USA based Rye shows up.

Picked up a bottle of ritt bib dsp-ky1. I have an opened bottle of 354. So, I'll be doing a sbs tonite.

Angel's Envy Rye,I think it's one of the most unique products on the market and I complained,bitched and moaned about the price at first,but I have to admit this stuff really has me hooked!

Templeton is my favorite rye thus far having sampled Old Scout, Willett, ri, Knob Creek, and baby Saz. I am anxious to try the Angels Envy someday as well as the 18 Saz but until then I'll stock up on Templeton.

In addition to a shipment of some rhum agricole from Europe I picked up a couple more bottles of the Millstone 100 Rye from the Netherlands. To celebrate I had a bit of the Millstone rye from my original bottle. Such lovely stuff!

post-8493-14489819634424_thumb.jpeg

post-8493-14489819634244_thumb.jpg

Edited by tanstaafl2

Angel's Envy Rye,I think it's one of the most unique products on the market and I complained,bitched and moaned about the price at first,but I have to admit this stuff really has me hooked!

Hmm. I see it all the time but haven't try. Tempted now. But usually >$70.

Smooth Ambler 7yr. 3 yrs older than the Willet Rye it was sitting next to, for only $3 more.

Yeah, the boss has put me on a buying freeze until I empty some:smiley_acbt:so mission accepted:cool:

I did not purchase any rye this week due to a buying freeze.

There's a condition in my will that prevents even my heirs from doing such a foolish thing.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!