What rye did you purchase today - Spring/Summer 2013

Wryguy
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Found a lonely WTR 101 sitting amongst a bunch of it ugly stepbrother WTR 81. It does help to look behind the front bottle on the shelf sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Went back for this bottle of Jefferson's. Worth the trip!

Looks like a bottle from a certain Piedmont Rd. store. Looked at that shelf many times but somehow missed that!

Looks like a bottle from a certain Piedmont Rd. store. Looked at that shelf many times but somehow missed that!

It was hiding in the back. As I walked by the sun hit it at a certain angle and a golden hue crossed my vision. Divine providence, I suppose.

All the talk of the Non Chill Filtered Jeffersons convinced me to bring one home.

I definitely need to keep my eyes open. Mark, was that in GA, or out of state?

4x Jeff Rye NCF Canada

Excited to try.

It's not a favorite, but again, not the worst rye I have had, but couldn't resist the $19.99 price...so picked up a Ri1.

It's not a favorite, but again, not the worst rye I have had, but couldn't resist the $19.99 price...so picked up a Ri1.

The worst is WTR81, followed by OO. I found the Ri1 to be just OK.

I picked up my first two bottles of Rye today. Thanks to a tip from mbroo5880i, I was able to find a bottle of WT101 Rye for $21. I also picked up a bottle of Rittenhouse BIB DSP-354. I'm looking forward to trying them.

Those are certainly two good ones to start with, and they couldn't be much more different. Hope you enjoy!

Have a couple of WT 101's in the bunker but found some today and started to pounce ( even though I'm in pre-KBF moratorium ) until I saw the price $47.50!!!! Needless to say I passed after I had the clerk confirm the price.

Have a couple of WT 101's in the bunker but found some today and started to pounce ( even though I'm in pre-KBF moratorium ) until I saw the price $47.50!!!! Needless to say I passed after I had the clerk confirm the price.

Wow ... talk about ticket scalping ... that is ridiculous.

Found a Jeff 10 NCF. I am slowly bunkering a couple bottles of the canadian juice in preparation for the switch to LDI but my preference is to add NCFs instead of just the normal ones. Makes the hunt a bit more fun.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!