Favorite Pics of Parker Beam

Barrel_Proof
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

To celebrate Parker & Linda Beam's 35th Anniversary today, I initiate this thread to share favorite pics of the great Master Distiller of Heaven Hill.

This is one of my favorite pics taken at the Gazebo during the 2003 Kentucky Bourbon Festival. Parker is using das über sb.com glassware -- a Barrel_Proof approved Erlenmeyer flask! :cool:

post-207-14489819050491_thumb.jpg

post-207-14489819050491_thumb.jpg

There is The Man and then there is The Man's bourbon.

This is the greatest testiment to Parker's craft, his 1st year Heritage Collection 122.6prf.

Parkers_Heritage_Bourbon_zpscd9b9012.jpg

Here's a pic from the 2009 KBF. I won the bourbon toasting contest and was presented a barrel head. At the All Star Sampler event, Parker and Craig Beam were nice enough to sign my barrel head and chat with me for a few minutes. Fun time with good people.

post-3455-14489819051043_thumb.jpeg

Here's another favorite from an early KBF Sampler when it was held at the Civil War Museum. It was way fun in those days.post-207-14489819057445_thumb.jpg

I didnt get a pic but I was fortunate enough to meet the man several years ago at the Bourbon House in NOLA during a NOBS event. Mr. Parker himself poured me my very first glass of EWSB.

Here's a pic from the 2009 KBF. I won the bourbon toasting contest and was presented a barrel head. At the All Star Sampler event, Parker and Craig Beam were nice enough to sign my barrel head and chat with me for a few minutes. Fun time with good people.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15433[/ATTACH]

Good one, Joe. That must have been a very special day!

I remember that one well, too, Joe. Great pic,

Thanks Hank, and Cliff. That was a great night. Got to meet all the master distillers except Harlan Wheatley. Also a couple of past master distillers. Bill Freel, and Steve Nally. Good stuff for sure. Very educational also. For once, I believe I listened more than I talked. :skep:

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a picture of Parker, Troyce (right before he attacked the camera man), and myself (enjoying my hug) in the tasting room at the HH Bourbon Heritage Center circa 2005. I am glad to know that the restraining order imposed on Jimmy and me has been cancelled, and we are now permitted within 500 feet of Parker. :D Seriously, we didn't mean to frighten anyone, and the camera man wasn't that hurt. Jimmy just wanted to show Parker that he was capable of being his bodyguard (offer still stands, he insists), and I...enjoy long hugs...apparently too much...:D

This picture has resided in a place of honor with family pictures, daughters awards and artwork, etc., on my kitchen fridge at home since it was taken.

:toast: to you, Parker Beam.:toast:

post-692-14489819232638_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.