What bourbon are you drinking? Summer 2013

Special Reserve
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Started with a nice taste of OWA followed by a decent pour of SB Blend. I haven't had a wheater for a few weeks and was looking for something a little on the sweeter, smoother side. These worked well.

Eh Taylor barrel proof. Not really doing it for me. Added water and its doing less for me. Gonna half to hit something tasty after this. Maybe a 4 roses barrel proof OBSO. It's bound to be a big upgrade.

Starting with 4RSBLE 2013 and a 4RSB EBSG BP. The EBSG bottle is really good. It's been a long time. My taste buds are very different from just a couple of years ago.

Starting with 4RSBLE 2013 and a 4RSB EBSG BP. The EBSG bottle is really good. It's been a long time. My taste buds are very different from just a couple of years ago.

Watching Steelers-Bears... interesting game here at the end of the 3rd quarter!

A little OWA on rocks goes well with football tonight.

EBSG? Damn I gotta get me some of that. They letting you in the yeast lab tiger? :laugh:

Hi Kevin,

Haha, not so lucky. That was the East Bay Study Group selected barrel, 4-5 years ago.

Tonight it stand up quite well against the 2013 SBLE.

Cheers

Hugh

I'll indulge in the fools errand of trying to recall the Bardstown pours...

Four Roses - 40th, 100th, 120th, 2012 SmB, 2013, SmB, OBSO 70% White Dog, OBSK 14 Year Gift Shop

Old Rip 10/107 1985

Powers John's Lane 12 Year

Cambus 48 Year Old Single Grain Scotch

Abraham Bowman Rye TPS

Willett 17 Year Wheater

Willett 18 Year

GTS 2008, GTS 2012

WLW 2006

Jim Beam 200 Month Old 1976 Decanter

PHC Cognac

Old Taylor ND BIB

Springbank 15 Year CS

Highland Park 15 Year Single Barrel

And certainly some other unremembered things that will forever be lost to time and the Gazebo.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!