Bourbon Related Gifts

subola
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

My fiance is a bourbon lover - especially Knob Creek. I am trying to come up with a wedding gift idea for him. Any suggestions?

Not really a gift, but a Groom's cake shaped and decorated to look like Knob Creek would be cool. You could also get a set of Glencairn glasses with your names and wedding date engraved on them.

How about a case of Knob? :cool:

You know he'll love it; and he can share it with his new bride whenever they wish to indulge.... for at least a few days 'til it's gone. :slappin:

Not really a gift, but a Groom's cake shaped and decorated to look like Knob Creek would be cool. You could also get a set of Glencairn glasses with your names and wedding date engraved on them.

The glassware idea is actually a great one. Or an engraved flask. They sell Knob Creek branded products in some of the larger format liquor stores. You would grab some KC branded stuff and have customized locally.

If you're out in the sticks and not near a mall they are also available on Amazon and one of their retail partners does glass etchings.

Buy yourself some stuff from Vicki's Secret, he will be glad to supply the Bourbon.

Buy yourself some stuff from Vicki's Secret, he will be glad to supply the Bourbon.

Best advice to date!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

Since he likes Knob Creek he might think that Knob Creek single barrel (120 proof) is a little more special than the usual Knob Creek straight bourbon at 100 proof. A set of snifters would be really fine too.

I like the suggestions for some nice glassware. Throw in a good private selection of KCSB and you have a great gift for a KC lover. There's usually some KC merch on eBay as well. I would suggest the JB website store, but they only have JB, DC, and Red Gag merch on there for some reason.

You can get a custom label from knobcreek.com, unfortunately only for the standard 100 proofer.

Yeah I already did that! And I'm planning on giving the knob creek with the label. I just need something to go with it. I think I'll look into a set of engraved glasses.

Somehow we all overlooked this part but congratulations on the upcoming wedding. Hope it's a nice one. Let us know the date and we will raise a glass to the new couple. And seriously, if your hubby to be doesn't already know about this site send him on over and we will give you both a proper welcome.

Definitely congratulations on the upcoming wedding! If you don't mind shopping on Ebay, you could always do a search and see what Knob Creek stuff is around.

I would be happy to donate some glencairns old forester prohibition anniversary glasses for the celebration. My treat. Pm me the address and I will ship them to you as a wedding gift.

• 1 month later...

Search for Jim Beam/Knob Creek barrel head. My boyfriend got two with signatures on it, and loves it!! Tasteofbourbon.com is also a great gift source!

• 10 months later...
Yeah I already did that! And I'm planning on giving the knob creek with the label. I just need something to go with it. I think I'll look into a set of engraved glasses.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.