Why no 10 year Rittenhouse?

whiskeyobsessive
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break 'em for nobody.

Great line. Great movie. I'm in the same camp as most everyone else. I would love to have some Ritt at 10 -15 years and BP. There's just something about a mature rye at BP. Makes me thirsty.

All I wanted was a new label on the BIB (I think it's BY FAR the ugliest, most out-dated label out there. It looks like mid-90's MS-PAINT artwork...) but the thought of a 10 year old release really ups the stakes!

Dear God you are correct. That label is terrifying. But I think it throws people off who care too much about these things: they buy Templeton and Ritt stays cheap.

Dear God you are correct. That label is terrifying. But I think it throws people off who care too much about these things: they buy Templeton and Ritt stays cheap.

Agreed - I don't much care what the labels look like, but if ugly keeps the demand/price down - keep it up!

• 2 weeks later...
Agreed - I don't much care what the labels look like, but if ugly keeps the demand/price down - keep it up!

My thoughts exactly. Please keep it looking like (and priced for) the bottom shelf. Thank you very much. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.