Whiskey Women

T Comp
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Is a new book by Fred Minnick subtitled The Untold Story of How Women Saved Bourbon, Scotch, and Irish Whiskey. I had the pleasure of recently meeting Fred, who is a great guy and the book is his equal. The story is fascinating, informative, relevant and precisely researched. Highly recommended!

Really looking forward to grabbing this. Fred will be in Lex for a signing on the 18th and will pick it up then!

Thad, thank you for creating this thread. It's the greatest compliment I could ever expect from our small whiskey community. I've long looked up to Chuck for essentially creating the bourbon writing profession I now enjoy. And, Mike, the greatest bourbon historian to ever live, has always been helpful in my research endeavors. Thank you, gentlemen, for the incredibly kind words.

If anybody would like to come out for a book signing, I'd sure love to meet you. Here's my schedule: http://fredminnick.com/whiskey-women-book-tour/

Can wait to get my hands on a copy of this. Knowing Fred, I have no doubt it is a fantastic, factual, and educational piece of work. A whole new, mostly untold side of the bourbon industry and a piece of American heritage that is often overlooked and forgotten about.

I'll report back once I get a chance to dig into it. Loved Veach's new book and Cowdery's Hirsch story. I'm certain it will be equally great.

Cheers!

You got it. Atlanta is definitely on my radar. The young lady who works at the One Flew South in the ATL airport is in the book for her whiskey passions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.