Leather Travel Case for Glencairn Glasses??

bontrager
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Anyone know of a place that sells a genuine leather travel case for Glencairn glasses? I've seen a really cool black one online on ebay (and a few other sites), but it only comes in imitation leather. Was hoping to buy some as groomsman gifts (with personalized Glencairn glasses, which I have on order) for my upcoming wedding.

Thanks. Those are gorgeous, but at ~$215-255 a piece, outside my budget (also throwing in engraved glasses and a bottle of bourbon).

I should have clarified in my original post that I was looking for a design similar to this (with the chrome hinge) in real leather and available in U.S. dollars: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171029925534?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

(the GBP to USD conversion makes them too expensive in my opinion)

Maybe Vosgar will post in this thread. He has one. It's pretty nice.

You guys are nerds. I only come here for the cheese dip
Gary's a cheapass.

Ahhhh, the love......... :grin:

Thanks guys. I can't believe I talked myself into getting him to post here. Sheeeesh. Tough crowd. Can't please anybody any more.

I'm no Yeti when it comes to taking pictures, but here goes

Thanks for posting pics. How would you rate the quality?

The latch could be a little more secure, but otherwise a very nice case. It's survived a couple of trips to KY and I'm very happy with it

The latch could be a little more secure, but otherwise a very nice case. It's survived a couple of trips to KY and I'm very happy with it

Got mine in the mail today, couldn't be happier. They through in a whiskeyfest towel for free as well. Thanks again for the info! Got 7 more on the way for my groomsmen gifts!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.