port question, question

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Ok so I have tried to register to a port forum to help me determine the age of an old bottle of port I aquired recently, my problem is that I cant get past the human/robot question, guess I know sweet FA about port then.

Anyone here know the answer to this?

Jerez is to Porto as what is to Port?

I may not register on principle, i cant even get google to help, I just want to know the answer after many failed attempts, i am feeling very stupid right now...

The question sounds miswritten. It should be Jerez is to Spain as what is to Port, the answer of which would be Duoro. Jerez is the principal grape region in Spain associated with Sherry production and the Duoro is the principal grape growing region in Portugal associated with the production of Port.

The question sounds miswritten. It should be Jerez is to Spain as what is to Port, the answer of which would be Duoro. Jerez is the principal grape region in Spain associated with Sherry production and the Duoro is the principal grape growing region in Portugal associated with the production of Port.

Yeh it had me frustrated for a while, I had tried Duoro before sherry and when that didnt work I veered off the geographical path and things started getting real weird from there...

Thanks zeke, good link.

• 1 month later...

I second Rick's advice, i have been a member of FTLOP for over a year now and love it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.