What Bourbon Are You Drinking - Spring 2014

jcg9779
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

My son and i are watching March Madness and pouring a new bottle of FRSB, Barrel Strength, OBSF. Nice pour. Will likely repeat!

Cracked open bookers 25th with a couple friends to finish friday. It suprised me. Very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spring has sprung, grass has riz. started spring with bold flavor of Cleveland Bourbon. Others might call it harsh rather than bold as it does have quite a bite.

Finally drained my bottle of FRSB, and it just occurred to me that this was my first FRSB (although far from the last!) A tragedy it was overlooked for so long, as it is a damn nice pour!

Just emptied a bottle of OC 10 yr and thinking about opening a bottle of RITTBIB DSP 1

Moved on to some Booker's 25th. Just stunned at how good this one tastes.

Just finished some FRSB, still looking for ECBP and Booker's 25 in Georgia.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

JB Signature Craft 12 year. Do we have an abbrv for that yet? JBSC12.

Very tasty, I'm happy with it.

JB Signature Craft 12 year. Do we have an abbrv for that yet? JBSC12.

Very tasty, I'm happy with it.

Me, I'm out back in front of the outdoor fireplace with a big chubby

It may take some repetition here, but it does have a nice ring to it! I'll second your suggestion.

Me, I'm out back in front of the outdoor fireplace with a big chubby pour of GBS ETL. I enjoy these times by the fire with whiskey. I can reflect back over the events of the week, decompress a bit, set my mind and disposition for the next week, and think about how I can improve in all facets of my life...Tonight, I'm just wondering why the hell I took Oklahoma all the way to the Final Four...Dumbass...:crazy:

OKLAHOMA? :shocked:

P. S. You know I'm just giving your UGA BD *#$ as hard time!

went to an "Argentinian" steak house tonight with Mrs. Fox. Never had a drink there before so i looked the small selection over and noticed the Barterhouse. I asked how much for a pour, expecting to be aghast. At $12, I figured I'd give it a try, since Im not paying $75 for any bottle. I actually thought it pretty good. Slightly woody, but nothing like I expected for 20 years old. Slight floral taste too, but nothing like 4R, that I find too overpoweringly floral. It had a nose similar to something else I couldnt place, still drawing a blank on that one. Overall, I thought it pretty nice, and with the probably 2oz pour size, it was even better.

Then we walked down the street to a gathering of friends at one of their houses, and had some HH6BIB while porching with friends, and thoroughly enjoyed both.

TGIS (thank god it's spring)!!!!

Eh I dunno where to put this. Rumble Cask Reserve tonight. Every time I've gone back to it I've enjoyed it more than the last. Terrific. Thanks Josh!

I'm very glad you're digging it!

Tonight I'm sipping Abe Bowman LM, SB blend and whatever I pour next.

That I am.

4R 125th at a bar tonight. Pricey, but kept me from opening another bottle at home.

OKLAHOMA? :shocked:

P. S. You know I'm just giving your UGA BD *#$ as hard time!

:lol: I hear ya... It's gonna take me a few more fires and several more bourbons to figger it out, myself...

Now (to address 4i's apparent fetish...), a stiff pour of...wait for it...Fighting Cock 8 yr... :rolleyes:

:lol: I hear ya... It's gonna take me a few more fires and several more bourbons to figger it out, myself...

Now (to address 4i's apparent fetish...), a stiff pour of...wait for it...Fighting Cock 8 yr... :rolleyes:

LOL! Be careful not to let the FC get to close to the fire! :hot::shocked:

...........as I continue to quietly mind my own business and drink my SB blend.

SAOS10 while watching the tournament. I wasn't expecting much from this, but it's really solid.

sweeeet!

I couldnt resist....how often does one say they were out back with a big chubby?

CEHT Single Barrel. Noting it's differences from Small Batch. Seems smoother and older. I enjoy both.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!