Bourbon Related Art

kjbeggs
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Fancy name for a glossy print.

Thanx, Squire. I always knew you had all the answers! :slappin:

Thanx, Squire. I always knew you had all the answers! :slappin:

Specifically, a fancy name for a glossy print made with a high-end inkjet printer.

I posted a pic of one of this guy's paintings as a joke on another thread.

He has some pretty nice Bourbon (and whiskey in general) Giclee prints available.

I even ordered a copy of "Bourbon boys".

http://www.chrishartsfield.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=101&vmcchk=1&Itemid=101

Interesting. The man himself may be a bourbon legend in the same category as the other men represented by the bottles in the picture but not sure that the bottle itself of Colonel E.H. Taylor has quite earned the legend status of the other bottles in the picture of "Bourbon Ledgends".

Or even "ledgend" status...

Interesting. The man himself may be a bourbon legend in the same category as the other men represented by the bottles in the picture but not sure that the bottle itself of Colonel E.H. Taylor has quite earned the legend status of the other bottles in the picture of "Bourbon Ledgends".

Or even "ledgend" status...

Yea, I took it to mean the men the bottles are named after. I like that picture a lot.

I do a bit of painting myself. I have now found another excuse I can use to buy some more bottles. "But Honey, I need it for a painting. Trust me it just completes the composition."

Specifically, a fancy name for a glossy print made with a high-end inkjet printer.

Except not necessarily glossy. High end printer with archival paper and ink. Glossy is an option.

I do a bit of painting myself. I have now found another excuse I can use to buy some more bottles. "But Honey, I need it for a painting. Trust me it just completes the composition."

Yup. I'll let you know if it works for me.

Also - bourbon related art should include an outdoor ("en plein air") watercolor session when several of us used bourbon to mix paints when the water can got kicked over. It was JBW so none of us freaked.

Wonder where I put that painting.

Yup. I'll let you know if it works for me.

Also - bourbon related art should include an outdoor ("en plein air") watercolor session when several of us used bourbon to mix paints when the water can got kicked over. It was JBW so none of us freaked.

Wonder where I put that painting.

Bette question is what did you paint!

I am sure you have heard of The Whiskey Painters of America www.whiskeypaintersofamerica.org It is an exclusive group that has to use alcohol and watercolors.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.