New Rittenhouse Packaging

risenc
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I guess our turn-over for RittBIB is high, we've had the new label for a month or two. Nice label, but I don't like the higher price that came with it.

I really like that label. It's simple, but very appealing. However, it seems Rittenhouse doesn't move very fast around here, so I don't expect to see the new label anytime soon.

These label upgrades are alright I suppose, like a woman changing her hair color, but the goods stay the same.

This was the label in 1989 or thereabouts. Please forgive the quality, but this is blown up from a shot of a whole shelf.

post-5-14489821412629_thumb.jpg

post-5-14489821412629_thumb.jpg

Haven't seen the new label here yet but @ $19.99 it sure is a great rye.

It was better when it was $8.50.

Joe :usflag:

• 1 month later...
Hell, I'd still take the $19.99. It's gotten to $28.99 at my store, which is far too rich for my blood.

Are there still alot of markets selling it for $20 or less? It's priced at $25 in Minnesota. I'm thinking of buying 6 or so to bunker. it looks like it's only going up.

Are there still alot of markets selling it for $20 or less? It's priced at $25 in Minnesota. I'm thinking of buying 6 or so to bunker. it looks like it's only going up.

I still find it for $21 sometimes. I always buy it when I do.

Around here - $22 to $27 per 750ml, depending. The stores selling it in the midrange don't always have it. The Montgomery County, MD, stores usually do @ $22 plus tax. Go figure.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.