POLL: Who's interested in Straightbourbon wearables?

jbutler
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

All,

The Bourbon Festival isnt all that far off now, and it would be judicious for me to place an order with Bettye Jo sometime in the near future. What we intend to offer are T-shirts and baseball caps. I am open to suggestions for other items, and then we'll see if there is sufficient interest. So as much as I find "me too" threads distasteful, let's have at it.

P.S. First 5 people to request pink ball caps get their account deleted for free!

Cheers,

Jim Butler

Straightbourbon.com

Jim, my suggestion:

If possible, how about short and long sleeve shirts with our logo? This way we can dress up a bit more formal and display our passion anywhere, anytime.

Also, a logo poster, suitable for framing would add a nice touch for those of us who display our collections proudly.

Omar

Jim,

Although I will not be able to make it to this year's festival, I would be interested in a couple of XL T-Shirts and a cap. I would gladly mail you payment and shipping.

Mike

High Desert Whiskey Fan

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Jim I'd like mine in Realtree Camo please.

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.

The festival is merely a motivator for me to get the clothing show on the road. I intend to offer an ongoing supply of SB logo items in the future, and they will of course be available to anyone, anytime.

Right now, I'm just trying to get a feel for what you folks would like. Once we've established that, I'll get a page up showing the items, indicating what styles and sizes are available, etc.

Cheers,

Jim Butler

Straightbourbon.com

I could go for a cap and a polo shirt, maybe other things. Also, I'm probably not the only one in this self-indulgent group who would need size XXL.

--Chuck Cowdery

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Jim,

I am neutral on this subject. Unless it was a Straightbourbon.com tie, I could not wear it at the festival.

Mike Veach

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

That's not entirely true Mike. How about Straight Bourbon.Com UnderWareables?

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.

Chuck,

XXL is no problem. I think Bettye Jo has t-shirts available up to 4XL.

Bettye Jo?

Cheers,

Jim Butler

Straightbourbon.com

Sizes available, S-M-L-XL-2X-3X AND 4X

Jerzee brand (black) tee, 50/50.

Bettye Jo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.