2015 Bourbon Affair Announced

cowdery
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

When the Kentucky Distillers Association was promoting its 'Bourbon Affair,' held in May of this year, they called it a "once in a lifetime experience." Apparently we're not long for this world, because the next one has been scheduled for June 3-7, 2015.

Just remember, in any affair, somebody is lying and cheating.

I hate to keep beating a dead horse....I really don't care about the cost if it is an elite event (e.g. the Las Vegas Nth), but any bourbon event that shuns Sazerac and their product cannot be considered an elite (or even above average) event. If KDA wants to showcase bourbon, they really need to put their politics aside.

We only did the Four Roses tour while we were there in May, but for what we were able to do during that half day, I thought it was worth the price of admission. For my wife and I it probably was a once in a lifetime event.

I look forward to seeing whats planned for 2015. I would have enjoyed 2014s schedule so maybe I can swing this one.

We only did the Four Roses tour while we were there in May, but for what we were able to do during that half day, I thought it was worth the price of admission. For my wife and I it probably was a once in a lifetime event.

• 4 months later...

I went last year and had a blast, thought they did a great job and was able to immerse in experiences I wouldn't have otherwise had access to....I'm in again this year...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.