What rye did you purchase today? Fall/Winter 2014

GaryT
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Bought some Russels Reserve 6 year, HW Rendezvous, and WT 101 Rye over the weekend. I've opened the latter two, and have really been enjoying the Rendezvous.

CEHT Straight Rye. Been wanting to grab one of these for a while and finally pulled the trigger today.

CEHT Straight Rye. Been wanting to grab one of these for a while and finally pulled the trigger today.

Enjoy Brian, it's a good pour. In fact very good at $65 or so when it first came out. I'm not a buyer at the current $90 or $100 we see around here.

Whiskey gods were kind to me, and apparently heard my lamentations on Baby Saz's sporadic availability, as one appeared before my very lustful eyes, and I was able to deposit it into the bunker. Also, another HW MND.

No baby Saz for me today, as what few drops were in the area are all sniffed out now!

I did find '12 Lot 40 for $49 and change (including tax) out the door. I'll take that for today.:grin:

Went and picked up another bottle of HW MWND for $40. The owner of the store was telling me how this was flying off the shelves. I wanted to tell him because you are selling it for half but I couldn't. He was charging more for the double rye and the rendezvous than the midwinter.

Baby Saz and 13th Colony. That's five different bottles of rye this week. I think enjoying rye is in my DNA.

Ritt BIB today, at $22 it seemed like a deal compared to $28 at a lot of places around town.

We have it on this end of the state for $20-$22. But I don't think there are a lot of rye drinkers over here.

Got myself a Thomas Handy Sazerac today, not sure how I lucked into that, did not expect it.

Best regards, Tony

I just picked up my 2nd HW MWND today act 2.1 to go along with my 2.4. Will open them both over the holidays.

Thanks to a one-day-only, 20% off any one bottle sale I picked up a Redemption Rye BP batch 2 for $59.99 today.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!