Tis The Season For Gifts In The Mail:2014

kjbeggs
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Sweet! All I got was a Christmas Card from Four Roses ... but, the signatures appear to be hand signed and not autosign. Thoughts?

I thought I should chime in here for a couple of reasons.

First off, I'm letting everyone know that I changed the title of this thread. We had a thread a couple of years ago titled "Tis The Season For Gifts In The Mail". I thought I'd harken back to that, and that's why I changed the thread title. No one did anything wrong.

Secondly, I too received my MM46 bottle scarf from Maker's Mark, and the Xmas card from Four Roses. My wife made me laugh a bit about this. We were down in Kentucky this past weekend, and visited MM and FR's Cox's Creek. We received our "gifts' in the mail yesterday. My wife looked at me and smiled as she said, "Maybe we should have told them we were coming down. We could have picked our gifts up there, and they could have saved on postage." :slappin:

Cheers! Joe

Got the tiny scarf and the wife and I each got the FR cards and the signatures are just copied they were the exact same on both.

I thought I should chime in here for a couple of reasons.

First off, I'm letting everyone know that I changed the title of this thread. We had a thread a couple of years ago titled "Tis The Season For Gifts In The Mail". I thought I'd harken back to that, and that's why I changed the thread title. No one did anything wrong.

Secondly, I too received my MM46 bottle scarf from Maker's Mark, and the Xmas card from Four Roses. My wife made me laugh a bit about this. We were down in Kentucky this past weekend, and visited MM and FR's Cox's Creek. We received our "gifts' in the mail yesterday. My wife looked at me and smiled as she said, "Maybe we should have told them we were coming down. We could have picked our gifts up there, and they could have saved on postage." :slappin:

Cheers! Joe

Joe, I prefer your "new" title on this thread!

My Makers 46 scarf arrived here in Australia last week... on my birthday no less :) It's the first time in 4 years they've sent me something, so I'm pretty chuffed!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.