Pipe Smoking. Winter 2014 / 2015

R-Savage
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

What pipe do you smoke with and with what??? Im seeing a lot of cigars. In my opinion Pipes are underrated.

I smoke a Medalist medallion with Captain Black Royal.

What do you smoke with and with what??? Remember Pipe Tobacco .

The only tobacco I've ever enjoyed smoking was pipe tobacco. More specifically, maple walnut tobacco from my local tobacco shop in a Missouri Meerschaum Legend corn cob.

It is. It's the only tobacco I've ever smoked that tasted just about the same lit and unlit. Very tasty, and I have a hunch they get it from Altadis. I've sent a sample to another member here, but he was in KY. Is it even possible to send a ounce of tobacco up across the border?

I picked up some Backwoods Rum and Butter. Im gonna go and pack a pipe. Then going to enjoy it with a JDSB.

• 3 months later...

My Old pipe broke (My Medallion) However I did pick up a nice Brigham pipe. I love those rock maple filters. This seems to smoke a lot smoother than my old one. I'm still breaking it in. so far so good. It really is a nice smoke. For now I have a nice Amphoria full flavored tobacco. I also have some tobacco that my wife ordered me it should be in soon.

• 11 months later...

Just curious if you guys have heard of this tobacco:: http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/3787/tabac-manil-la-brumeuse

It is Semois tobacco, grown in very small amounts in the Ardenne in Belgium. I do not smoke but am interested in Belgium and its drinks (beer, Dutch-style gins) and was reading about this recently. Apparently most of it is used for pipes but some for "rolling", i.e., cigarets, the fine-cut version I think.

It is said to be a derivative of Burley but has acquired its own characteristics due to being cultivated in the region for so long.

Gary

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.