New Wild Turkey Master's Keep, bottled at 86.8 proof

Josh
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I still see some on the shelf but not that much if any discount yet. No sign of the Decade yet but it will be tough to buy at the same price as the MK.

Heck, I still see the KC 2001 on the shelf at or near full price locally and that particular fecal remnant might still be a hard sell at $75! And yet they are talking about releasing more batches???

I was hoping this would get discounted soon, but I still see Diamond at full price, so I'm not hopeful. 

I picked it up when Trader Joe's had it for $109, honestly based on age and the fact that it is barrel proof (regardless of ABV) I think the price was fair, haven't cracked it yet but I'm a big WT fan. 

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:58 AM, tanstaafl2 said:

Heck, I still see the KC 2001 on the shelf at or near full price locally and that particular fecal remnant might still be a hard sell at $75!

Haha, well put! That is one bottle I have not felt any inclination toward buying at the 150$ I have seen it here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.