Jack Daniels Master Distiller Collection

R-Savage
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Has anyone tried this? I'm a big fan of the Single Barrel. it is an 86 proof Whiskey. they are releasing the collection in 7 bottles commemorating the 7 master distillers of Jack Daniels.

It does sound interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing if I could start getting the collection. (2 each. 1 to test, the other to bunker)

Has anyone tried this? I'm a big fan of the Single Barrel. it is an 86 proof Whiskey. they are releasing the collection in 7 bottles commemorating the 7 master distillers of Jack Daniels.

It does sound interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing if I could start getting the collection. (2 each. 1 to test, the other to bunker)

Not a big JD fan but have seen them on the shelf. I suspect the whiskey inside is nothing special. Seems like a collector series aimed at the hard core JD collectors. But haven't tried it so I don't know for sure.

I've had it, it's basically regular JD at 6 proof points higher. A little more oomph but not much. I prefer the SB by a huge amount

... I suspect the whiskey inside is nothing special. Seems like a collector series aimed at the hard core JD collectors. But haven't tried it so I don't know for sure.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.