EH Taylor Cured Oak

dcbt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

They could put 37 years in bold red print on the label and I'm still not going to give them $300 for it, even with the tube.

It costs $300.00? My interest level is so low I haven't even noticed the price.

It costs $300.00? My interest level is so low I haven't even noticed the price.

Retail is standard EHT pricing ~$70.

It's secondary/trade value that people are asking for it is $300.

This spring has reached new levels of absurdity between this, the lines out the gate at Willett (and people getting banned from buying in their gift shop after flipping so often), the William Heaven Hill $300 release selling out in a couple of hours.

It's a speculator's market at the moment.

Retail is standard EHT pricing ~$70.

It's secondary/trade value that people are asking for it is $300.

This spring has reached new levels of absurdity between this, the lines out the gate at Willett (and people getting banned from buying in their gift shop after flipping so often), the William Heaven Hill $300 release selling out in a couple of hours.

It's a speculator's market at the moment.

It may be $300 in your secondary market but it's $300 in my stores.

Oh good grief . . . . . . . .

Exactly. I'll just keep sipping my 4R barrel selects and OGD purchased at MSRP with extreme satisfaction.

Exactly. I'll just keep sipping my 4R barrel selects and OGD purchased at MSRP with extreme satisfaction.

Yes, this. Just reading these posts makes my OGDBIB tastes even better today.

It may be $300 in your secondary market but it's $300 in my stores.

Then your store is gouging.

Which I have an increasingly hard time judging stores for, given the craziness surrounding any limited release these days.

Then your store is gouging.

Which I have an increasingly hard time judging stores for, given the craziness surrounding any limited release these days.

No it's their distributor, one bottle each and I saw the invoice. It is what it is.

No it's their distributor, one bottle each and I saw the invoice. It is what it is.

Well then that is certainly the exception. Usually it's the store.

• 2 weeks later...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]21110[/ATTACH]

$72.99 at a local store...first one I have seen

That's one hell of a pick up.

Thanks...it was a very lucky grab and I am very glad that our local stores do not take advantage of their customers with their prices; the reason why I am always back and they make plenty of profit...excited to open both bottles, since I have tried neither one.

CO could be the biggest disappointment of the past several years (to me) in the bourbon world. It's not bad, I was just expecting a lot more.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.