What rye did you purchase today Spring/Summer 2015?

TunnelTiger
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Thanks altadoc, that's good info. Almost makes me want to drive down there and grab a bottle, prob not worth it though. Maybe I'll see if one of my local friends can grab some for me until I can get down there!

!

SM - give them a call at the wanship gift store. I paid for it by phone and had my little brother pick it up for me. They are really nice folks there and would likely do the same for you

I was under a self-imposed Rye purchasing moratorium, but then today I stumbled upon a row of CEHT Rye at $64.99 apiece. I haven't seen any for at least a year or two, so a few bottles came home with me.

Yes, it's a very solid rye. It's in my top five, which are all usually $30 or under, in my area. If I find any of them on sale, I will always buy a bottle or two. I enjoy each of them for different reasons.

It was one of mine too but the latest price increase to $49.99 has moved it to a "do not purchase bottle" for me. I'll buy another when RITTBIB, JEP, WT101, and GDR raise their prices as well.

It was one of mine too but the latest price increase to $49.99 has moved it to a "do not purchase bottle" for me. I'll buy another when RITTBIB, JEP, WT101, and GDR raise their prices as well.

Baby Saz is still around $30-$35 here when it makes an appearance. I like it but I wouldn't pay much more than that.

None of the stores here are willing to carry the new WT101 rye now that it doesn't come in a 750. Funny how that works. I was told I could "special order" one but it would be over $40 for a liter.

Got myself a handy today....

Congrats but I think you are posting in the wrong forum. This is a bourbon forum not a ...oh wait...you're talking about BTAC. Well then...congrats.

Congrats but I think you are posting in the wrong forum. This is a bourbon forum not a ...oh wait...you're talking about BTAC. Well then...congrats.

What? This is a rye forum.

A handy . . . get it . . . you have to let your mind get a little sick . . .

That would work...anywhere but here! :lol:

We are waaaaay, to far geeked out about whiskey for that joke!

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!