Visiting Phoenix this week, any cool liquor stores to check out?

Jazz Nut
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I am visiting some family in the Phoenix, AZ area this week, and am wondering if there are any cool liquor stores to check out while I am there? Thanks in advance!

I just saw this in the thread about Four Roses SmB vs SB:

If you are in Phoenix stop by TW&M small batch is 25 and single barrel is $34 (it was $45 a few months ago)

I sure wish I could get good single malts at these prices. :smiley_acbt:

Total Wine and Bevmo are the two big chains that I know about. Use their websites if you want to check stock and prices.

• 3 years later...

Thought I'd revive this old thread to see if anyone has any updated thoughts about Phoenix liquor stores...

I found some old recommendations for GCM Liquors (but that's a bit out there for me in Gilbert, AZ).

Thanks in advance.

Total Wine & BevMo are the big chains for us. If you're in the Tempe area, try Liquor Express and Topps. Sun Devil in Mesa usually has a decent selection. Otherwise, selections are hit or miss in Phoenix proper and gougers have started popping up over the last couple of years.

TW & M will have the largest selection.  Not every store will have the same inventory, the web site is useful for searches.  Bevmo does bring in a few private selections every now and then, but they have a smaller selection and higher prices.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.