Whiskey Wedge Glass

Enoch
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Has anyone tried this. Seems a good way to minimize ice/whiskey content. Silicone insert freezes ice to one side. They are all over Columbia now.

.post-5814-14489822348798_thumb.jpg

post-5814-14489822348798_thumb.jpg

Has anyone tried this. Seems a good way to minimize ice/whiskey content. Silicone insert freezes ice to one side. They are all over Columbia now.

.[ATTACH=CONFIG]20845[/ATTACH]

Our own "Country" posted his review here. Sounds promising:

I gave the Whiskey Wedge a try as well. It holds 4 oz with a little room to spare. Below is the review for any interested. I'm with chooch - every tool has its purpose. To be candid, I was expecting this to be a fail - so I was pleasantly surprised when it wasn't.

http://whiskeyapostle.com/2015/02/whiskey-wedge/

Although I'll admit - Glencairn is my favorite glass for drinking whiskey. I usually pour 0.5 - 1.5 oz at a time, and almost always neat with some water and a straw on standby. Right tool for the right job.

Thanks. Good review. Guess I'll pick up a couple tomorrow.

Thanks! I don't turn to ice very often, but when I do - this has become my "go to".

• 6 months later...

This is a Fantastic Glass. The Ice lasts quite a long time. I have had this many days when the temp was unbearable outside. Took the Glass out of the freezer, and enjoyed many Balvenie Doublewoods and WTKS's This Glass is Highly recommended.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.