Hancock's President's Reserve

Guest **DONOTDELETE**
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hello, Tonight we had a couple of Pork Tenderloins. Did them on the grill, first a little on the open flame to brown them off then finished them with indirect heat. On one of them I Took some KC Masterpiece barbecue sause, added Lea & Perkins Worcestershire Sauce about 1 tbs then added some Buffalo Trace Bourbon about 2 oz. I stired this and then basted it on one the the pork tenderloins. Then browned it off over the open flame turning and basting several times. Needless to say it was wonderfull. Pork tenderloin by it very nature is very tender but his added some extra flavor. My son in law loved it. I think next time I will marinate this overnight in order to get some more of the Bourbon into the meat itself. Buffalo Trace Pork Tenderloin Try it Love it. Creggor.

• 1 year later...

i had pan fried haddock ( ilived i new england so thats the common fish) in bread crumbs and Evan William which was suprisingly good.

TomC

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.