What bourbon are you enjoying? Fall 2015!

Paddy
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Well it's official, and I'm kicking it of with what else but a stellar PS 4RSB (in memory of Steve's toasted water heater no less:cry:)! :toast:

What say ye?

Killed off a bottle of Knob Creek that had been taking up shelf space for too long.

With the bottles from our (GBS) barrel selection of KC120 coming soon, space will be at a bit of a premium for a little while.

...Especially with all the stuff I returned from KY carrying. HA!

Not such a bad problem, I know. I'll bear up somehow.

rock hill farms tonight

the grassy notes making me feel like kentucky race horse put out to pasture. at my age, meandering around a field swishing flies would be a great day

rock hill farms tonight

the grassy notes making me feel like kentucky race horse put out to pasture. at my age, meandering around a field swishing flies would be a great day

finishing off my bottle of OWA since I got another one today. it was a nice pour where the wife even commented on how much I was drinking... well, had to finish off the bottle!

Garrison Brothers, then FRSB, followed by some of my white whale that I finally caught today.... Elijah Craig Barrel Proof, Release #8. Ohhhhhh man.

Well it's official, and I'm kicking it of with what else but a stellar PS 4RSB (in memory of Steve's toasted water heater no less:cry:)! :toast:

What say ye?

My former water heater is honored! And now deceased an buried. I sent it off by doing serious damage to various 4R products last night.

Toasting my new water heater with BT (dang, the fruit flies really loved this one too.....) and some Larceny. (The Larceny is really not working for me - not giving up on it yet but it just hasn't found the wheelhouse yet.) Some OESV is calling my name now.

Had a FRSB Old Fashioned last night. I normally drink it straight or with a little water but this particular bottle doesn't seem as good as the others I have so I am using it in cocktails.

4R PS OESK, fill levels getting pretty low on this one so I figure its time to put it into heavy rotation. I will miss it but have another OESK in reserve.

4R PS OESK, fill levels getting pretty low on this one so I figure its time to put it into heavy rotation. I will miss it but have another OESK in reserve.

OESK is my favorite recipe of the ones I've tried.

Smooth Ambler Old Scout 11 Year SB, Barrell 811, which I believe is what most of the UK got. Almost finished the bottle, been one of my favourite bourbons so far.

The cult tent meeting continues with a PS 'standard' SB (obviously from a honey barrel hand selected by Winnie the Pooh).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.