What Beer Are You Drinking - FALL 2015

smokinjoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

4 hours ago, b1gcountry said:

I just picked up some left hand nitro milk stout

Nice pick up. Great milk stout - roasty, creamy, and delicious

26 minutes ago, squire said:

Shiner Christmas Cheer.  Hey, tis the season.

Shine has some nice beer. Not sure I've seen that local.

I had a Bell's Saturn yesterday, a Barleywine that really developed during the past 6 months.  It's so malty that your lips feel sticky following a sip.  My kind of brew.

Weihenstephaner Original Premium. It's pretty good, but not exactly what I wanted. I hate the small European bottles.

Tim

With leftover homemade rigatoni, Hardywood (Richmond, VA) Cream Ale while watching Penn State-Georgia.

Having a year-old Dark Horse Plead The Fifth tonight. This mellows out really nicely after a little bit of cellaring. Great stuff!

North Coast PranQster Ale is the brew of choice tonight.  Along with a pot of red beans, andouille, rice and cornbread.  The Cards played horribly and the Sheriff saved the day!  

On January 2, 2016 at 7:27:01 AM, Special Reserve said:

I had a Bell's Saturn yesterday, a Barleywine that really developed during the past 6 months.  It's so malty that your lips feel sticky following a sip.  My kind of brew.

That's great stuff. I have a few cellared away. Might be time to open one soon.

Wrapped up '15 with my first go with Duck-Rabbit Milk Stout (NC), and really enjoyed it very much.  A very nicely balanced, easy drinker, with just enough hop to keep it from being too sweet. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.