Circa 1990's VHS Wild Turkey Video

camduncan
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

For those who are interested in such things, I managed to get an old VHS copy of a Wild Turkey video from the 90's onto DVD, and then onto Youtube. I picked my VHS tape up 2nd hand several years ago, but according to sources in the Wild Turkey Australia Collectors Group, the video was originally attached to bottles as a gift.. I hope y'all enjoy it :)

Thanks for that, Cam. That was a lot of fun! Dang Eddie Russell was a real young pup in that picture of him!

As would be expected, things change. For instance, WT no longer sources their rye domestically. I believe it's now sourced from Germany and possibly other European countries, FWIW.

Awesome stuff camduncan. Only fitting that I end the night with a pour of good ole WT101.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanx for digging that up and posting it for us to enjoy, Cam! That was nostalgic on several levels, eh? Not least of which was the mention, near the end, of the WT Liqueur. I only had a couple bottles of it; but recall it being so far superior to any of the 'flavored' Bourbons (whiskeys?) offered nowadays. I'd gladly buy a bottle now if I could find one. It was a very nice way to finish off a meal.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.