Happy Thanksgiving!

B_Dub___Cigar_Ambassador
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

OOOOH BOY! I'm gonna get fat today!

First thing this morning, Mrs. Dub made me some strong

(i.e. Kick-Yo-Ass-In-Da-Head) coffee while I picked out some cigars for the next two days.

Here is the lineup:

Dunhill Lonsdale

Montecristo Platinum Robusto (Mrs. Dub said she wants one too!)

Bolivar Robusto

Don Tomas Corojo Robusto (tissue-wrapped)

Te-Amo Aniversario Vintage 99 Robusto Natural

Partagas Black Label Classico

Genuine Counterfeit Cuban Robusto

Macanudo Aged Maduro Robusto

Cuban Knockoff Cuban Embargo Series Churchill

El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Maduro (tissue-wrapped)

Bobalu Habana 2000 Silver Label

Bobalu Cameroon Maduro Black Label

Macanudo Robust Robusto

Not necessarily in that order. I will be smoking the milder ones (2) in the morning, and the others (4) later in the day... each day. bandit.gif

And after all that, I might just have a couple more left to smoke over the weekend.

What is the difference in a nutshell between quality Cuban cigars and quality cigars from other countries? Is Cuba said still to have the edge? Or is that true only in certain categories of smokes, or is it not true at all?

Gary

I poured a new whiskey with each cigar yesterday. These included Woodford Reserve, Evan Williams 7yo, Wild Turkey Russell's Reserve 10yo, and Tullamore Dew.

After four glasses of whiskey, I puked the lovely homemade apple pie I was eating into the trash can. Hence, I only got to smoke four cigars yesterday. But never fear, the others will get smoked this holiday weekend.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.