What is the deal with Rock Hill Farms?

gmiller598
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

1 hour ago, Hop said:

Saw HPR this week in East TN at least a couple of stores at around the $50 price point which seemed high and since I had  bottle on the shelf already I passed on it.  Also saw RHF but it was $60 and I passed as well

$55 Michigan state minimum for HPR. It's always on the shelf around here.

12 hours ago, mbroo5880i said:

I am not certain I have ever seen HPR anywhere other than Liquor Barn in KY. 

That has been my experience as well.

On 12/11/2015, 4:38:33, fishnbowljoe said:

That sounds kind of odd to me DNB, 'cause I'm pretty sure we have the same distributor. <_< It's literally been years since I've seen any locally, but it actually showed up in a couple of nearby stores recently. I like RHF, but I ain't gonna pay $55.00-$65.00 for a bottle.

yea, I saw it at another store near me last month too, but passed on it at $70.  so not sure why this particular store doesn't see it on big W's distribution list.  they get everything else like pappy and btac.

28 minutes ago, DonutsNBourbon said:

yea, I saw it at another store near me last month too, but passed on it at $70.  so not sure why this particular store doesn't see it on big W's distribution list.  they get everything else like pappy and btac.

Big W. I like how you put that DNB. :D

That's a good pass, IMO.  When available, I've been seeing it pop up in the mid 30's here (usually as store picks).

Edited by Paddy
Edit: speaking of HPR

• 1 year later...

RHF is here in Beantown, too - and no extra sales tax.  Great stuff!   :D

14 hours ago, classacked said:

Just found a stray bottle here tonight in CT for $48.99. I am glad to have found it.

I know of a LS, in CT, that has had 2 bottles of RHF for a few months sitting on the shelf. They want $54.99 or $64.99 (I can't remember). PM me if you want the location.

I used to find it here in FL regularly at $50; however, it's really disappeared from here for the last 2 years.  Not that I'm looking for one tho -- since I recall my last bottle being somewhat grassey.  

10 hours ago, GeeTen said:

RHF is here in Beantown, too - and no extra sales tax.  Great stuff!   :D

Im about an hour west of the city and Ive never seen it. Thats good to hear though, ill have to make the trek.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.