Rebel Yell 10 Year SB

mosugoji64
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I tried some over the weekend but have no idea what batch/barrel/release it was from. The info on the bottle that shows the date was not filled in.  I have to say it was the best one of these I've tried.  I had a bottle when it first came out that was TERRIBLE..wouldn't spend $20 for it.  I tried a friend's bottle that I thought was marginally better but still not worth $60.  The bottle this last weekend was pretty decent but still not close to ECBP quality IMHO.

• I like it 1

Thanks,   I've had 4 bottles in previous releases. 1 very good, 2 good and one decent one.   I do like wheaters so I usually buy one when I see it and there isn't anything else on the shelf that interests me.  Going head to head with ECBP I had some questions.  I am going to buy a case (3) of ECBP and pass on the RY10  for now.  If its still there next time I'm in the store I may pick one up.  If I do I will certainly post my thoughts.  

As much as I like the bottle batch of RY10 I've been sitting on the last few years, (it's really good, I was lucky to get an extra bottle) I think I would spring for the ECBP first if available. If you already have a fair amount of the ECBP bunkered by all means score a RY10 and see how the barrel you get is. It appears some are better than others...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.