Booker's Rye

jakerthesnaker79
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

17 hours ago, Jazz June said:

Was a second batch of this made? Virginia ABC has a lottery for it coming up. My understanding was this was a one time thing, but I guess they could have held some back.

Anything is possible but my recollection was that this was a one time thing.

Beam announced last month that 276 bottles that they had held back were being sold to help raise money for Hurricane relief, not sure if this is related.

Edited by kevinbrink
More like two months ago.

23 hours ago, Jazz June said:

Was a second batch of this made? Virginia ABC has a lottery for it coming up. My understanding was this was a one time thing, but I guess they could have held some back.

Registration starts tomorrow morning at 9am. They have 12 bottles at $299.99. Someone else can have the pleasure.

1 hour ago, DCFan said:

Registration starts tomorrow morning at 9am. They have 12 bottles at $299.99. Someone else can have the pleasure.

Having sampled it, I would probably be very tempted if I had a shot at that price.

On 11/28/2017 at 6:46 PM, DCFan said:

Well, at least they haven’t raised the price. That was pretty much retail when they were first released.

On 11/27/2017 at 9:35 PM, Jazz June said:

It isn't a second batch.  It's only 12 bottles so it's possible that some people who online ordered never picked it up and they entered it here.  It wasn't lottery last year, but rather online order.  And while they weren't disclosing how many bottles they were releasing last year given the relative size of this nationally it's pretty safe to say VA ABC probably received around 100 or so.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.