Jim Rutledge UNretiring?...

dcbt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I just came across this, surprised nobody has mentioned it. (Or I missed it if it's been posted somewhere...)

www.jwrutledgedistilleryllc.com

Oh hell yea.  What took him so long?

I read this opinion piece about suspicions of things not going so smooth at FR.

http://thebourbontruth.tumblr.com/post/143504995306/wheres-jim-rutledge-really-where-is-he-his#notes

Who knows if there is any truth to it, but helps make sense regarding his early retirement (compared to his peers.)

Regardless, I am eagerly awaiting the development of his new gig. 

Looks like flahute posted the same story right after I started this thread, so we can probably merge the two threads (admins?).

Thanks.

Flahute's thread:

• 8 months later...

Just found out about this new distillery opening up. Anyone know when bottles will be hitting the self's? Any new news at all?

49 minutes ago, MTNBourbon said:

Just found out about this new distillery opening up. Anyone know when bottles will be hitting the self's? Any new news at all?

Did you go to the website referenced in the first post to this thread?  It is probably going to be several years before they put anything on the market.

3 hours ago, Thig said:

Did you go to the website referenced in the first post to this thread?  It is probably going to be several years before they put anything on the market.

Yes I did, but could not find anything, figured maybe someone on here knows more. Really, starting from scratch, I guess.

They are starting completely from scratch and the distillery is not even built yet much less started.

They are still raising capital at this point.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.