What Water of Life did you purchase today? Spring/Summer 2016

GaryT
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

On 12/18/2016 at 3:17 PM, BigRich said:

Not purchased by me but my team got me a Hakushu 12 for Christmas.

Wow, that's a great gift from co-workers. 

I was gifted a bottle of Japanese whisky as well - my friend gave me a bottle of Ohishi rice whisky aged in a sherry cask. We took a small drink of it and the sherry/rice whisky interplay is really interesting. Looking forward to tasting it on a fresh palate.

Wow, that's a great gift from co-workers. 

I was gifted a bottle of Japanese whisky as well - my friend gave me a bottle of Ohishi rice whisky aged in a sherry cask. We took a small drink of it and the sherry/rice whisky interplay is really interesting. Looking forward to tasting it on a fresh palate.

It was unexpected and very appreciate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have gone a little overboard on my first time shopping in the states:

Kilkerran 12 x2.  Apparently not much made it into the state of Maryland, so I went for it.

Talisker 18 at my local honey hole for $79.  This one I'm going to bring home for the holidays to share with my Father in Law.

Creative Whisky Company Exclusive RUMS Caroni 1999/2016 17yr rum.  At this point, why the hell not?

1 hour ago, garbanzobean said:

Kilkerran 12 x2.  Apparently not much made it into the state of Maryland, so I went for it.

Talisker 18 at my local honey hole for $79.  This one I'm going to bring home for the holidays to share with my Father in Law.

Creative Whisky Company Exclusive RUMS Caroni 1999/2016 17yr rum.  At this point, why the hell not?

I would have cleared the shelf of the Talisker at that price

2 hours ago, jvd99 said:

I would have cleared the shelf of the Talisker at that price

It's been that price for years.  And Everytime someone buys a case, more shows up.

On 12/21/2016 at 1:57 PM, garbanzobean said:

Mind pmING me where in MD you found the Tali 18 for 79?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.