And I thought maple bourbon was weird...

Darwin
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Help me pick one.  Bird Dog Strawberry Whiskey or Pie Hole Cherry Pie Whiskey?    :rolleyes:

I saw these while browsing a website, I must be getting old.   I'll save the root beer and coconut whiskies discussion for another day.

8 hours ago, Darwin said:

Help me pick one.  Bird Dog Strawberry Whiskey or Pie Hole Cherry Pie Whiskey?    :rolleyes:

I saw these while browsing a website, I must be getting old.   I'll save the root beer and coconut whiskies discussion for another day.

I will pass on the flavored whiskey

Go with the Pie Hole one.  I figure that if the whiskey sucks as would be expected from either, the label is at least more entertaining to look at.   ;)Nothin' 'gainst a good dawg, though...but the tiebreaker here is a purdy gal in fuzzy britches...

I was being sarcastic, note the rolling eyes in the OP.   :P   

I knew about the apple, cinnamon and honey flavoured whiskies, but was just surprised when I saw these and a few other weird things.  I am not a fan of anything artificial and I don't get the attraction to these marketing gimmicks.  That said, I did taste the Belvedere Peach vodka a couple of weeks back and it was pretty good.  It is made with 100% real fruit and no artificial anything.  I would still prefer to use fresh fruit if I was making that sort of cocktail.

Joe, I had not seen the labels until this morning.  They definitely went for the old school looks with that art work.  ;)

Edited by Darwin

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.