The Absence of Angel Envy

whiskey buyer
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

We have been out of Angel Envy for a few months now, I keep ordering it, and having it come back out of stock. So, I contacted Angel Envy to see if I could find out when it will be available again in Michigan.

I received a nice response from them. They told me that, in Michigan, they are concentrating on the higher population areas like Detroit, but they would try and get some up to me next quarter.

I hope so because people in small towns like their bourbon also.

Direct contact will actually work on occasion with many distillers.     It's still an industry where the management will usually listen to retailers, even to individual consumers; although we individuals carry rather less weight, of course.   I'd bet that if you forward your e-mails (assuming that's an option) to your distributor(s), you'll have their attention as well.     If they know you're in contact with the distiller, they might be less likely to stiff you when the product hits their warehouse.    Good Luck.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.