New Weller Labels

The Black Tot
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

18 hours ago, The Black Tot said:

olive.jpg

I never could figure out what the hell Popeye saw in her.     That is one skinny gal!     Give me a lady with some curves, I say!      Like the new Weller bottles, come to think about it.

I just hope some Weller with the new labels shows up around here soon. I'd like to have at least one of each just 'cause. After all, I am a Weller/wheater whore. :D

Cheers! Joe

34 minutes ago, Richnimrod said:

I never could figure out what the hell Popeye saw in her.     That is one skinny gal!     Give me a lady with some curves, I say!      Like the new Weller bottles, come to think about it.

Okay, take your pick then. Olive Oyl or Alice The Goon. :lol:

Cheers! Joe

olive.jpg.0627658d9c84e19d72f2433b1c8edbb5.jpg

addon.php.jpeg

5 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

I just hope some Weller with the new labels shows up around here soon. I'd like to have at least one of each just 'cause. After all, I am a Weller/wheater whore. :D

Cheers! Joe

I'm with you on this one, Joe! Not holding my breath but would like to have the new labels for the Weller line-up.

13 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Okay, take your pick then. Olive Oyl or Alice The Goon. :lol:

Cheers! Joe

olive.jpg.0627658d9c84e19d72f2433b1c8edbb5.jpg

addon.php.jpeg

HA!    Yeah Alice the Goon did have at least some curves, though she still had rather skinny legs.... and, she's waaaaaay too tall for Popeye.    With those forearms, she may actually be a relat5ive, presenting the question of possible incest... so, I still say no to her as well, for Popeye.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.