Beam employee stealing & selling

dcbt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hmmm, the pic that I assume accompanies an article loaded fine.   It shows a trunk full of bottles.    However, the text of the article doesn't display.   Is there some secret way to make it readable text?    Not kidding.   I really do not know much about tech-com stuff.    Anyway, it seems a problem to me, if nobody else. 

Incidentally, anybody know what's in the square shoulder bottles with the gold-colored tops in the photo?

I was able to read it from both links just fine.  Most of what appeared in his trunk was Maker's Mark but he is (was) a Beam employee. The Hibiki and Knob Creek are Beam/Suntory products.

I was able to read the text just fine from the second link you provided, dcbt.   Thanx for that. 

Boy this turd got off pretty easy considering how many times he'd been caught doing what he was doing.    I can only surmise he's gotten away with MUCH MORE before being apprehended.    I hope there was some unannounced cooperation he provided in order to get him the light charges.    ...Possibly leading to accomplices?    Maybe more will come out as the investigation into others becomes public knowledge?   Hope so.    One wonders how he was able to so consistently leave the premises with so much liquor.

21 hours ago, Clueby said:

I was able to read it from both links just fine.  Most of what appeared in his trunk was Maker's Mark but he is (was) a Beam employee. The Hibiki and Knob Creek are Beam/Suntory products.

MM is a Beam/Suntory product :)

On 11/23/2016 at 8:56 AM, Richnimrod said:

Hmmm, the pic that I assume accompanies an article loaded fine.   It shows a trunk full of bottles.    However, the text of the article doesn't display.   Is there some secret way to make it readable text?    Not kidding.   I really do not know much about tech-com stuff.    Anyway, it seems a problem to me, if nobody else. 

Incidentally, anybody know what's in the square shoulder bottles with the gold-colored tops in the photo?

I had the same problem Rich had with the first link - it wanted me to sign up for an account via Google.  The second link worked fine.

I think the square golden bottle is the commorative tequila.

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2016 at 3:28 PM, Richnimrod said:

Boy this turd got off pretty easy considering how many times he'd been caught doing what he was doing.    I can only surmise he's gotten away with MUCH MORE before being apprehended.    I hope there was some unannounced cooperation he provided in order to get him the light charges.    ...Possibly leading to accomplices?    Maybe more will come out as the investigation into others becomes public knowledge?   Hope so.    One wonders how he was able to so consistently leave the premises with so much liquor.

He was only charged with receiving stolen property and unlicensed sale and transport of alcohol, that makes it sound like another employee did the stealing and he did the selling. So yeah, he probably flipped on someone in exchange for a light sentence if he plead guilty.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.