Evan Williams White Label

TLH-Mike
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Heard there are now 1.75 ltr handles of this at my local Tallahassee ABC.   Have not seen it here at any of the shops in N. Florida at all.   Was priced @ $27.  I enjoy all in the EW line (Black Label, 1783, and their annual single barrel release) but haven't tried this yet as I hadn't seen it here.  Any thoughts?  Might pick a bottle up this weekend.  

If you're talking about the BIB, it probably wouldn't hurt you to pick up a few. ;) Just sayin'.

Cheers! Joe

I think there may be some sort of commemorative or something.  It's regular EW with a white instead of black label.

Of course the BIB has a white label too.

7 hours ago, TLH-Mike said:

Sorry, should have been more specific.  Yes, it is the BIB White Label.   

It is by far my favorite sub-$20 pour (it's about $15 for a 750/$27 for a handle here), and my daily sipper. Mixes well, too. I am not a fan of EW's standard issue black label, but the BIB is always in my cabinet.

9 hours ago, TLH-Mike said:

Sorry, should have been more specific.  Yes, it is the BIB White Label.   

Great value!

I swear it's the same as the old gold label HH BIB. I know one store with a shelf full of 1.75's of the old gold label HH BIB for $21, and when that's exhausted, then I'll switch to EW BIB, which is usually about $25. Any HH at 100 proof is good stuff.

Hey Mike, might want to try a Winn Dixie...they carry it here in central FL for about $3 cheaper than ABC and I think you have them in Tallahassee.

To me, the EW BiB has a quite a distinctive taste that I can pick out from any other bourbon. I enjoy it and always keep an open one on hand.  One of the best value pours out there IMHO.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.