T-shirts

Vosgar
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

After getting a whiskey t-shirt from my son for Christmas, I thought it might be fun for us to share some of our whiskey/whisky shirts (of course, I could be alone in thinking this).

I have to give Tom H full credit for the Malt Whiskey shirt. He was wearing one during this years KBF, and since my wife and I were taking the grandkids to Disney in October, I HAD to have one to wear while there. Perhaps I'm just easily amused

20161227_185855.jpg

20161227_185823.jpg

I like this thread!  I'm thinking that my bourbon T- shirt collection is only surpassed by my bourbon glass collection---both to the dismay of Mrssmokinjoe!  :D

I have many that I like, but this ranks in my top couple favorites as a symbol of my one man crusade to end the use of this abominable replacement word for bourbon, whiskey, distillate, etc ...  ;)

image.jpg

1 hour ago, smokinjoe said:

I like this thread!  I'm thinking that my bourbon T- shirt collection is only surpassed by my bourbon glass collection---both to the dismay of Mrssmokinjoe!  :D

I have many that I like, but this ranks in my top couple favorites as a symbol of my one man crusade to end the use of this abominable replacement word for bourbon, whiskey, distillate, etc ...  ;)

image.jpg

Oh my God this........a thousand million times.

I can't stand that word (as a reference for bourbon).

I just love good t-shirts. I remember one time a few years ago when Paul (p_elliott) and I were at the HH visitors center. A guy walked in with a hand made t-shirt on that read,

" I quit drinking last month. So far I've lost three days."

We looked at each other and laughed out loud. Funny stuff.

Cheers! Joe 

I forgot about my home made Wheaties t-shirt from a few years back. The iron on transfer is faded and cracked, so I'll just post a copy of the pic I used. 

Cheers! Joe

wheaties.jpeg

4 minutes ago, fishnbowljoe said:

I forgot about my home made Wheaties t-shirt from a few years back. The iron on transfer is faded and cracked, so I'll just post a copy of the pic I used. 

Cheers! Joe

wheaties.jpeg

Awesome!

Thanks Will. I might have to make a new one this year. An updated version. ;)

Cheers! Joe

Cheers! Joe
wheaties.jpeg

Love this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, lcpfratn said:

Love this!!!

The best part is that I've enjoyed each bourbon in that line up.

On 12/31/2016 at 6:41 AM, Hop said:

^^^ One of my current favorites and will be the names of future pets in my household^^^

We have the same strategy and I was all set to name some cats Elmer and Booker when my wife decided she was ready to get new ones. We ended up with two girl cats so we named them Willett and Larue. Hard to come up with girl names related to whiskey but we like these and they fit.

Hey Joe, are any of those bottles still with us or have they all met the recycling bin?

The Malt Whiskey shirt made me laugh.  The Juice shirt made me want one.  The Wheaties pic reminded me of good times.  And, I live by the theme of the carbs shirt.  The names shirt is a fitting tribute (no pun intended).

Thank you, you all.

I wear this one often.  Pics of Front and Back..

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm loving these shirts guys!! Thanks for sharing

• 4 weeks later...

Heaven Hill has some great shirts in their BHC Gift Shop.  Great looking, and made of that thin and really soft polyester/cotton/rayon blend.  I wear these...a lot.

image.jpg

JOE!!!

I cannot believe I am now coveting your underwear.

Harry

46 minutes ago, Harry in WashDC said:

JOE!!!

I cannot believe I am now coveting your underwear.

Harry

Please tell me that you are Adriana Lima and Harry in WashDC is just your weird internet handle ... :lol:

Great thread!!  I'm getting next year's Christmas List together :)  And embarrassed that my only whiskey themed t-shirts are my SB.com and GBS shirts.  Definitely need to rectify that in April! 

We have them in my house but sadly they are my wife's. I've yet to see any in a "tall" length. I think we can all agree that no one wants to see a BigRich with his gut sticking out of a shorty shirt at the next gathering.

8 hours ago, BigRich said:

We have them in my house but sadly they are my wife's. I've yet to see any in a "tall" length. I think we can all agree that no one wants to see a BigRich with his gut sticking out of a shorty shirt at the next gathering.

Only if you're waxing around the belly button - then it's kosher LOL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.