Iron Fish Distillery

fishmich
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

This is a new great little farm distillery in Thomsonville, MI. Just a stones throw from Crystal Mountain and the Betsie River so if winter sports or Steelhead fishing is your thing then this is an even more appealing destination. They have only been up and running for less than a year but they are doing a great job. Vodka, Gin, Rum(finished in whiskey aged honey barrels), White Whiskey, and some young Bourbon(from elsewhere) they have finished in some of their own maple syrup barrels make up their line up right now. They are in the process of getting their own Bourbon going which is pretty exciting. Tasting room has a great feel to it and the cocktails are good. Daily tours and a fun group of people that work there. I'd recommend it to anyone living in or visiting northern Michigan.

http://ironfishdistillery.com/

This sound like great fun, along with great possibilities for their future.    I wish 'em well.   Always hoping that in-state ventures do well.  

I don't know when I'll get up that far; but they are on my list for consideration when I do.     Thanx for the heads up, fishmuch. 

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.