Empty Bottle Support Group 2017

Tennessee Dave
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Wish I could find it to make it a daily pour. Haven't seen one  yet this year

Saw my first 3 new bottle ECBP tonight in upstate NY. Must be taking a while to reach some areas. Didn't grab one since I still have some batch 11 on hand, but it was tough to walk away at $50.

Nashville did a lot of damage to this bottle. On to the next!
6567077b28eaa0b8f8ffa086e28abbe6.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

A couple down last night.  I have spares in the bunker of both though the Booker's is Bluegill not Toggie's Invitation.IMG_6062.jpg.cc29fc4359919e4014fa74cd2b163ce4.jpgIMG_6064.jpg.b3a5f854d171e6d69a25b7901712e0df.jpg

Finished this one @ a bar this afternoon.

What an honor!

Unbelievable fantastic rye... RIP.

IMAG2119.jpg

This has been a week of killing bottles for me....which means more room for replacements.  

IMG_5674.JPG

On 6/19/2017 at 1:28 PM, 0895 said:

Politics & diageo aside, I really enjoyed this bottle.

Sad face...:(

IMAG2125_1.jpg

I really like it as well. Recently it's started showing up on the shelf again so I picked up a reserve. Hopefully you can as well. 

With the hot weather and all, I haven't emptied many bottles recently cause I just ain't been drinking too much lately. :unsure: Nice weather and a decent day at work=finishing off the last couple of pours from a DSP 16/24 Old Fitz BIB. Really sad to see this one go. :( She was a goodun right down to the last drop. 

Cheers! Joe

mt.jpeg

1 hour ago, Limegoldconvertible68 said:

I really like it as well. Recently it's started showing up on the shelf again so I picked up a reserve. Hopefully you can as well. 

Oh yeah!

I have a backup.

:)

Bottle of 1792 Small Batch store select will be hitting the bin in the morning. Liked it, but didn't love it.

Killed a Laphroaig PX Cask this week.  Definitely will miss that one.  Already looking for an excuse for international business travel just to pick up another :) 

So good glad I got another 
IMG_2381.thumb.JPG.31155e4e7149fbf357895b35dfc43f3b.JPG

Also very glad I picked up a few more of these look forward to trying the next release. Some days it has a tad too much heat but most days it's my favorite.

79bcc0b4a17f20932be073a9c9b6cc68.jpg

^^ Nice work people.

Last night I murdered another 1792 FP store select.  Gonna be fun picking out what I open next.

Sent Toogie's Invitation to the bin tonight. A good representation of today's Booker's 

IMG_1429.JPG

This bottle was so good I just had to finish it off tonight. I need to find more of these and already have two in reserve down in the bunker! I fear they won't be enough and will also go quickly.
b7c54faf1014479d8d6337e22ee5fec9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished off the ECBP A117 I had decanted several months ago by making it a bourbon & branch with Old Limestone water. Honestly glad I see this one go and looking forward to trying B517

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.