South Bend, IN

gmiller598
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I'm heading to South Bend this weekend. Are there any locations there that I might be able to find some good bourbon? Ohio is rather limited in selection so I'm curious if anything might be available around there.

There better not be. I have family living there and I've ask them repeated to inquire about bourbons I've am looking for. They always come up empty. Enough times I've wondered if they are blowing me off.  If you find anything decent I would love to hear your story. 

Remember no Sunday sales!  On the bright side; many grocery and drug stores sell liquor here.  I say try a Google search for liquor stores.

I am not certain about your travel route.  If you go through Ft. Wayne, Cap-n'Cork, S&V and Belmont are a few to hit.  I believe Belmont also has a store in South Bend. Gay's in Auburn and Fremont sometimes have good things but their prices are little on the high side but not outrageous.

Hey gmiller here are a couple places to try. As mentioned above, hit City wide Liquor store up. The two locations I like are 109 E Jefferson St and  3825 grape Road which the Grape Road store is actually in Mishawaka.  There is a Meijer grocery store, 5020 Grape Road  that has decent selection like Blanton's and some other nice bourbons. Next while over by Grape Road area hit the Belmont Liquor store on 223 Cleveland Road, Granger In. It shows as a Granger address but it's not that far from City Wide on Grape Road. I call this Belmont the Gucci Belmont because Granger is a high society neighborhood if you get my meaning. Anyway, hopefully you can find something at one of these four. Good luck and let us know what you get!

Hey gmiller here are a couple places to try. As mentioned above, hit City wide Liquor store up. The two locations I like are 109 E Jefferson St and  3825 grape Road which the Grape Road store is actually in Mishawaka.  There is a Meijer grocery store, 5020 Grape Road  that has decent selection like Blanton's and some other nice bourbons. Next while over by Grape Road area hit the Belmont Liquor store on 223 Cleveland Road, Granger In. It shows as a Granger address but it's not that far from City Wide on Grape Road. I call this Belmont the Gucci Belmont because Granger is a high society neighborhood if you get my meaning. Anyway, hopefully you can find something at one of these four. Good luck and let us know what you get!

Thanks. I had some limited time yesterday and hit the city wide on grape rd. I scored a EHT single barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.