Jack Daniel's 1904 100th anniversary gold medal replica bottle

Tonydi363
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I have a bottle of jack Daniel's. it's unopened. It is a 1904 100th Anniversary Gold Medal replica bottle. It comes in a wood and plexiglass case. Does anyone here know the value of it? I can't find much information online. Thanks in advance. 

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0516.JPG

Not sure of the value, but It's just regular JD in a fancy bottle//package.  :mellow:  

• 2 months later...

The only way to value a whiskey is to have a taste! If you like it, then only you can put a value on it based on what you paid for it. "I like it, but not at $X... or I LOVE it, I'd gladly pay twice that amount..."    But...  If you don't like it, then it is a bad value no matter the price... Those you just have to get through or make the decision to dump (down the drain or leave at a party etc...) I'm sure this one will make some fine Jack and Cokes...

Edited by JTaylor

Well, the box loox like it'd fetch $1 at a garage sale; and the bottle? maybe a buck- and-a-half.  

As to the JD inside the bottle, as fishnbowljoe said; "It's just regualr JD...".

On February 16, 2017 at 8:35 PM, Tonydi363 said:

I can't find much information online. Thanks in advance. 

Let me guess...you joined just to see what the value was?

Shame on you!

Took me all of 30 seconds to find market based value for that bottle online. On this forum value of an owned bottle (not at retail or a licnensed seller) is not material as only thing to do with it is drink, give to a friend or if it's really bad pour down the drain. 

On 2/16/2017 at 8:41 PM, fishnbowljoe said:

Not sure of the value, but It's just regular JD in a fancy bottle//package.  :mellow:  

That is what I would have guess and also hurts my soul.

OP: maybe you should pray to the gods of google? I tend to find that muer in this case is better then frankincense and also Oak works best for the pyre that you should stand on. And in my humblest opinion applewood would please the gods the most. Best of luck.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.