Heading to Orlando

jd1585
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Greetings my friends,

I am heading to Orlando next week for my bachelor party. I heard down south it can be a little easier finding things like OWA and ETL. If you know of any decent liquor stores that may have something unique to take to the party I would appreciate the tip!

JD

Are you driving or flying?  My impression of Orlando (years ago) was they had the most popular brands; better selection in Indy.

Didn't see any ETL or OWA in Orlando this weekend. ABC stores are the only ones who get any Weller. Knightly spirits does have their store pick eagle rare

Good luck!  You will be competing with 100,000 other tourists all searching the same few liquor stores.  

4 hours ago, Limegoldconvertible68 said:

Good luck!  You will be competing with 100,000 other tourists all searching the same few liquor stores.  

Exactly this!  Not much that one would consider LEs make it to the shelves here it seems.  The local Total Wines will have almost everything that you can reasonably expect to get though.

On 2/19/2017 at 10:39 PM, PaulO said:

Are you driving or flying?  My impression of Orlando (years ago) was they had the most popular brands; better selection in Indy.

I am flying. I am actually flying out of Florida to DC next so hopefully I will score something there. My friends in DC said you can find BPEHT in a few places.

On 2/19/2017 at 10:30 PM, jd1585 said:

I am heading to Orlando next week for my bachelor party. I heard down south it can be a little easier finding things like OWA and ETL

We get both here; however it never sits on the shelf long.  As for the CEHTBP, I live here and travel often thru central FL and have only been able to find 2 in the last couple years.  As mentioned, your best bet would probably be ABC Fine wine & Spirits or Total Wine.  Hopefully, you'll get lucky and find something special.

this week I have managed to find a few nuggets around the LS's here in central florida while in town. Found Evan William's (white label) BIB, Hancock's Reserve, 1792 Full Proof, Johnny Drum, ECBP and plenty of rum.  Gotta visit several to find. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.