Jim Beam Distillery Tour

CardsandBourbon
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Thanks for this great report !  What tour did you take ?  I will be at JB on March the 25th.  Def want  a personalized bottle.  Cannot wait for the 22nd to roll around so I can get on the road.

1 hour ago, t-ball said:

Thanks for this great report !  What tour did you take ?  I will be at JB on March the 25th.  Def want  a personalized bottle.  Cannot wait for the 22nd to roll around so I can get on the road.

We did the 

JIM BEAM® DISTILLERY TOUR (INCLUDING TASTING) - CLERMONT, KY

Secrets are for strangers; here at the Jim Beam® American Stillhouse, you’re family. So get an up close and intimate look at Jim Beam® Bourbon and how it’s made. Guided tours will take you through the entire process, starting with our natural limestone water well and all the way through the mashing, distilling, barreling, aging, and bottling. 

You can book them in advance, which I would recommend.  We got there just before one and the next available tour was at 2:30 (they leave every 30 minutes).  

I see you're from HHI.  My daughter got married there in October 2015 at the Palmetto Hall Plantation Club.  We really enjoyed our time on the island and look forward coming back for a more relaxed vacation.

22 hours ago, CardsandBourbon said:

We did the 

JIM BEAM® DISTILLERY TOUR (INCLUDING TASTING) - CLERMONT, KY

Secrets are for strangers; here at the Jim Beam® American Stillhouse, you’re family. So get an up close and intimate look at Jim Beam® Bourbon and how it’s made. Guided tours will take you through the entire process, starting with our natural limestone water well and all the way through the mashing, distilling, barreling, aging, and bottling. 

You can book them in advance, which I would recommend.  We got there just before one and the next available tour was at 2:30 (they leave every 30 minutes).  

I see you're from HHI.  My daughter got married there in October 2015 at the Palmetto Hall Plantation Club.  We really enjoyed our time on the island and look forward coming back for a more relaxed vacation.

Thank you !  Just got booked for the 25th at 2 pm.  cant wait ! 

Palmetto Hall is nice.  I've played golf there several times. Hurricane ripped it up this past year, but everything is back to normal.  Well, once they finally get all the trees hauled out of here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.