SAOS single barrel program update request

Gh3nghis
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I read somewhere and cannot find it anymore, that SAOS will limit or stop their single barrel offerings.  I am not talking about their barrel selection program.  Either my search skills are crap or I'm not looking it up correctly.  Thanks for any help or links.

Edited by Gh3nghis

I believe they were going to stop their barrel selection program, but keep their single barrel cask strength offerings (with reduced availability due to inventory constraints). 

Thanks for the link oldfitz.  I actually found out about the 7yr99pf and ten on facebook postings.  I remember reading that the single barrel will be a reduced production item.  Not sure if jamesons involvement will reduce the amount released per year.  They state 2500+ per year release on the single barrel on the website.

I'm seeing less of the single barrel on the shelf these days and no restock is the reason I ask.  Kind of like how OGD114 just dwindled and is disappearing.

New SBs are still showing up in Chicago, but we are spoiled and get most everything 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2017 at 8:17 PM, jvd99 said:

New SBs are still showing up in Chicago, but we are spoiled and get most everything 

Saint Louis as well.  Every store seems to keep getting them.

Heck there's still 7 and Ten on the shelves around here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.